All over the geography of our work and operations, we value the treasure we have; our volunteers. The contributions made by volunteers are invaluable and make us come closer to our vision of making justice accessible to all, especially in conflict areas.
As a volunteer you may be asked to assist our work through any of the following:
- Undertaking research tasks
- Monitoring the international press
- Translating (our current main languages include French, English and Arabic but we deal with other languages as well)
- Participating in online communities
- Raising funds assisting legal aid and human rights campaigns.
- And/or loaning your own specialist expertise to an area of our work (such as photo and video designing and web-building among others).
Volunteers are generally recruited for a specific period of time, renewable with mutual consent.